Careers at Made Goods
Made Goods is a wholesale brand focused on creating special statement pieces and elevated basics for designers and boutiques. Thoughtful design, unique materials, and unexpected proportions are just a few of the hallmarks of our sought-after collections.
Sound intriguing? We are always looking for creative, intelligent, and self-motivated people to join our family!
AHD is a growing family of luxury home décor brands (Made Goods, Pigeon & Poodle, Blue Pheasant) servicing the interior design and boutique distribution channels. We succeed by having a constant focus on exceeding our demanding customers’ expectations in all areas, including design, quality, service and product availability. We strive to be better every day at what we do, which has led to our continued strong growth.
We are looking to add a new Account Manager to our team. The role requires someone who is good with people, able to multi-task and detail oriented. He/she will be responsible for working with our customers, providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Travel to trade shows may be involved.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by evaluating customer information and recording account information.
- Develops client relationship through follow up and interaction with client and sales rep if appropriate.
- Maintains relationship with the client and with the sales reps. Regularly follows up with clients on order and payment status.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Manages the work related activities of one or more Customer Service Representatives
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience managing account relationships via phone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Friendly, good with people, detail oriented, problem solving, attention to detail, documentation skills, listening, resolving conflict, analyzing information, multi-tasking
** Experience working in SAGE a plus
Customer Service Representatives
The role requires someone who is great with people, able to multi-task, able to manage multiple timelines & deadlines, detail-oriented and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
He/she will be responsible supporting existing Account Managers, building rapport with existing and future customers, providing product and service information with a proactive approach; resolving product and service concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls from customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintain a positive attitude while engaged with customers.
- Maintains familiarity with company's products and/or services.
- Assist Account Manager in maintaining a portfolio of accounts with a focus on customer satisfaction & growing existing client base.
- Assist Account Manager in the daily duties; processing account applications, general phone screenings, stock checks, price inquires, general office duties, etc.
- Resolve product or service concerns by clarifying the customer's issue ; determining the cause ; working with Account Manager on the best solution to solve the issue to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products and/or services to management by collecting customer feedback and analyzing customer needs.
- Assists in sales as needed.
- Experience in a customer service setting.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of products and/or services.
- Ability to effectively communicate company policies/procedures to customers.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze a situation and implement a solution.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- HS Diploma or GED
Ardmore Home Design is a privately owned luxury manufacturer and wholesaler of luxury home décor headquartered in eastern Los Angeles county. We operate under the following key wholesale brands: Made Goods (our flagship highly-regarded brand in home furnishings), Pigeon & Poodle (home accessories), Blue Pheasant (tabletop) and Thucassi (candles and scent diffusers). Our customers are interior designers and retail stores.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to lead our marketing team! The Marketing Director will develop and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and manage the processes for creating all of our marketing collateral. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and executor, and will drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns to strengthen the company’s market presence.
- Ensure optimal timely and cost effective marketing content including: collateral, catalogs, websites, etc.
- Create and manage our brands’ seasonal creative calendars including social, website and email.
- Organize sales and marketing events.
- Direct outside creative agencies and freelancers as well as internal graphic designers.
- Manage and inspire creative production.
- Lead the Marketing Department of 5 people.
- Serve as an integral part of the Company Leadership Team.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Director.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking: combination of creative and strategic thinking with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt as needed.
- Able to craft marketing concepts that are brand building, brand appropriate, executable and distinctive.
- Able to understand differing internal and external clients including: sales, customer service, interior designer and retail.
- Able to partner and work closely with the company’s founders as well as other departments throughout AHD
- BA in Marketing and Communications, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Familiar with luxury brand marketing and, ideally, home décor specifically.
Masters in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions or have someone you would like to refer please contact Human Resources.
If you have an interest in joining the Made Goods team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.