Careers at Made Goods
Made Goods is a wholesale brand focused on creating special statement pieces and elevated basics for designers and boutiques. Thoughtful design, unique materials, and unexpected proportions are just a few of the hallmarks of our sought-after collections.
Sound intriguing? We are always looking for creative, intelligent, and self-motivated people to join our family!
Responsible for supporting the Logistics department by providing administrative and clerical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform administrative duties (including documents distribution/collection/scanning).
- Create shipping manifest daily for all three companies and distribute accordingly.
- In charge or printing pick sheets for all small lines
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments/office peers as necessary.
- In charge of understanding client routing guides and making sure all departments are meeting requirements/deadlines
- Ordering labels for special projects
- Other related logistics duties as assigned.
- Experience in administrative duties and data entry
- Intermediate - MS Office and MS Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Independent worker and team player
- Able to work under fast pace environment
- Willing to learn attitude
Product Data Coordinator
The Product Data Coordinator is responsible for the systematic creation, maintenance, and inactivation of items, SKUs, and BOMs in the Product Data Record and ERP system.
- Assists with new product, item, BOM, and attribute creation, maintenance, and inactivation
- Inputs and manages the product data master record, ensuring consistency, correctness, and timeliness
- Identifies and validates product data along established guidelines
- Audits, validates, reviews and maintains sets of Master Data for consistency and correctness within established guidelines, in periodic or ad hoc situations
- Investigates data related issues and/or questions raised by users of all levels and functions within the organization
- Effectively present results and learning from daily observation and understanding of key issues regarding master data
- Administers the complete change management process both systematically and functionally for product master data
- Ensures the accuracy of BOM creation/revisions, item attributes and naming conventions
- Reviews and determines the correct course of action, and implements changes to the product record as requested by users
- Written Communication - writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information from a variety of levels and technical proficiencies
- Insightful - skilled at identifying opportunities for increasing business efficiency
- Detail oriented and accurate - minimizes mistakes, follows every step in a process and follows through with all tasks. Double checks work for accuracy and completeness
- Problem Solver - performs root cause analysis to resolve issues. Understands cause and effect. Takes initiative to resolve problems
- Time & Project Management - Comfortable working within tight and changing deadlines, able to work independently and set priorities. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Judgement – Shows ability to intake, weigh, and determine correct procedures with minimal oversight. Understands what falls outside of the range of acceptable decisions and seeks supervisory consultation and approval in those cases
*Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with ERP preferred
- Experience with Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
The Sales Manager will cultivate growth opportunities with existing customers while identifying new distribution models for the Pigeon & Poodle, Blue Pheasant and Thucassi brands. This position is also responsible to continuous improvement of our external sales organization to ensure all Sales Representatives are adding value to the relationship between our customer and Ardmore Home Design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of sales plans and strategies for showrooms and sales representatives.
- Facilitate clear and effective communication between internal sales support and the field.
- Work directly with house accounts in all aspects of order creation and management.
- Inform sales representatives, showroom personnel, and customers on company activity and market data conducive to meeting objectives.
- Create plans to maximize engagement and revenue at trade shows.
- Develop travel schedules with Sales Representatives to visit retail partners.
- Gather and report relevant and actionable market data to senior management.
- Participate in projects and complete other duties as assigned.
- Identify opportunities within our brand portfolio or on a private label basis.
- Knowledge of and experience in the home furnishings industry
- 2-5 years management experience
- Excellent people and time management skills
- Strong verbal/written skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions or have someone you would like to refer please contact Human Resources.
If you have an interest in joining the Made Goods team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.