Careers at Made Goods
Made Goods is a wholesale brand focused on creating special statement pieces and elevated basics for designers and boutiques. Thoughtful design, unique materials, and unexpected proportions are just a few of the hallmarks of our sought-after collections.
Sound intriguing? We are always looking for creative, intelligent, and self-motivated people to join our family!
Warehouse Associate – Positions Available: 2
The Warehouse Associate role requires someone who will be responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Warehouse and distribution experience
- RF scanning experience a must
- Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. Unassisted
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment.
- Position spends 100% amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing.
- Position may require climbing of ladders for toplevel selection. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Trade Show Visual Merchant
This individual will work with the Tradeshow Visual and Construction Manager to execute and manage the visual presentation of the Ardmore Home Design Brands (10-12 tradeshows/showrooms annually). The ideal candidate must have a background in the home furnishings industry, with a strong emphasis on merchandising and managing the setup of tradeshows or showrooms. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketch-Up is preferred. Experience in developing displays/product fixtures a plus. Product includes home décor, decorative accessories and tabletop. In addition to visual responsibilities, this person will work with our Operations/Warehouse team to execute special projects as well as manage staff while traveling. We work on multiple showrooms at once so the ability to move quickly between projects and multi-task is a must in this role. The ability to travel 40% of the year is required.
- Experience working with home furnishings a must
- A good eye for color and proportion
- Comfort working in AutoCAD and Sketch-Up programs
- Pro-active; able to figure things out with little direction
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and make decisions quickly
- Works effectively in high pressure situations
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate future needs without being told by upper management
- Sophisticated problem solving skills; able to make split decisions with little information on hand
Still want to join our team? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you have an interest in joining the Made Goods team, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.